December 8, 2013

Review: Be-U-Tee-Full by Journi Roe





Alright, I feel a bit bad about this so I'm hoping the spectacular author will forgive me.  My review for this tour was supposed to go live earlier this week, but the weather kind of changed that for me.  But anyway, I'm making sure it's live today.  



Book Information:


One of Cali's bestie friends, Lyvia, is feeling pretty icky. Lyvia had to get glasses, and she is sure the glasses make her look yucky. Lyvia does not even want to wear them, but Cali has a better idea, and a great lesson to teach her bestie: you are be-u-tee-full for simply being you.









My Thoughts: 


I was super excited to be part of this tour and couldn't wait to read this cute little book.  I loved the cover and the little red headed girl is super cute and super nice throughout the whole story.  The plot of this story is one that I can't wait to share with my little nieces and it's one that should be shared all over the world with all little girls.  This story is about self esteem and how we are all beautiful in our own ways.  I really enjoyed how the author brought this story to life with it's characters and how cute they are.  The wording is perfection and fits each of them perfectly.  

Be-U-Tee-Full is a book that I will recommend to every little girl I know and every parent as well.  I can't wait to read more books from this author. 


Author Information/Links: 


Journi Roe created Cali and the BF Crew in her heart, drawing on her own experiences as a spunky little girl with big ideas to create heartfelt stories that would empower children such as her own. “The world of Cali and the BF Crew is filled with acceptance, love, and courage only a best friend can give you honestly,” Journi shares. “Cali is the best friend we all wish we had grown up with.”

Links:

 


My Rating: 

Since I loved this book so much, I am giving Be-U-Tee-Full a 5 Heart Rating! 








0 comments: