September 19, 2013

Biting Thursday #1




So today is Thursday and I wanted to do a type of post kind of like Teaser Tuesday, which was started by MizB of Should Be Reading, but I wanted to do mine on Thursdays.  So I came up with Biting Thursday, so you can get a bite out of the book I'm reading. 



 
As I closed the clasp on her neck, a surge of possessiveness rushed through me. She was mine. My hands ran up the span of her neck and into her hair, moving it back into place. Beautiful.





So there you have it, a small bite into what I'm reading right now.  What do you think? 

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

this sounds like a steamy read for sure

Unknown said...

Oh man! This book looks like it will give me nightmares...but it is just a teaser!

Alyssa Collazo said...

Sounds like a good read!