November 30, 2013

Review: Ryder On The Storm by


Title: Ryder On The Storm
Author: Violet Patterson
Series: Emerald Seer 1
Format: Ebook
Pages: 236 pages


Storm Sullivan is a Seer from an ancient line forced to return home after the brutal murder of her aunt. But Storm finds she's inherited more than just the family estate. Ryder Cohen is an Immortal, a former enforcer commissioned to eradicate the Sullivan line and prevent the rise of the Emerald. But Ryder has come to question his mission and the reasons behind it. Ryder on the Storm is the first in the Emerald Seer series. An urban fantasy with a supporting cast of Immortals, Seraphs, and Deities this is just the beginning of Storm's journey. The Emerald Seer saga continues with Light My Fire which centers on Lucian's fiery past as Storm closes in on the truth of her destiny. Still craving more Emerald Seer? Dive into Whiskey, Mystics and Men, an Emerald Seer Novella.



My Thoughts: 

So, I was very excited to get my hands on this book and started reading it as soon as it was given to me for review.  I must say I wasn't disappointed at all, I was hooked as soon as I started reading and couldn't put my Kindle down at all.  Put it this way, I read while I was cooking, which is a big no no for me when it comes to my Kindle.  

Author Violet Patterson created a world that drew me in and I for one connected with the characters and the plot.  I even enjoyed the supporting cast in this book which isn't always the case. I did get annoyed with a certain character, but that just shows me that this amazing author can bring out emotions in readers.  

Ryder On The Storm, is a paranormal book not like any other that I have read, which really caught my attention and I enjoyed the different.  I really enjoyed the humor in this book as well.  Over all Ryder On The Storm is a fantastic Paranormal Romance and I for one can't wait to read the next one.  

My Rating:  

I would have to give this book a 5 heart bones.  I must say I really love the cover as well.  


Categories: 



 

0 comments: