January 1, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge: Day 1



So today is the first day of 2014,  I want to share with you all this little challenge I am participating in.  It's the Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014.  It's hosted by the  Parajunkee.  

But anyway, this challenge is a 14 day challenge where each day you post something on the list that Parajunkee has created.  Today is the first day, so let's get started. 





 Today we are supposed to share our Blogger Resolutions.

  • First off I want to read ...: Numbers...Numbers...Numbers! I really want to read for fun this year and not feel pressured to hit a certain number of books. 
  • Regular Posting:  I feel like I don't post enough here, so more posts are definently in the future for this year! 
  • More Fun!!! I want to talk TV, books and anything else I decide would be fun.


So there you go, my very short list. If you would like to see the post topics for the next days of this challenge, please see the list below!


0 comments: