October 18, 2013

An Amazing YA Fantasy with Action and Great Characters


Title: Red Sky at Dawn 
Author: D.A. Adams
Publisher: Seventh Star Press
Format: Ebook
Pages: 192 pages
ISBN #: 0976554712

Crushaw, Molgheon, and Vishghu have liberated the Slithesythe Plantation, and now, they must make their way to safe lands before being caught and returned to certain bondage. Across the orc lands, they and Roskin recruit and train an army of freed slaves, for between them and freedom are thousands of well-armed, well-trained orc warriors. Near the Pass of Hard Hope in the shadows of the eastern mountains, they make their desperate stand. But even if they succeed, Roskin's ordeal is far from finished, as he is haunted by visions of something awful back in Dorkuhn.





 My Thoughts 

 Okay, I really want to say right away that this book is even better than the first one and I loved the first one.  This author is fantastic and I for one am hooked on this series.  

Red Sky at Dawn made me fall in love with the characters of this series even more as well.  My favorite in this one would have to be Crushaw.  The author has a way of writing amazing characters that draw you in and Red Sky at Dawn is no different.  From reading the first book in this series to this one, you can tell how much this author has grown in his writing journey.  I love when you can see an author grow.  

Also, this book gives you some great perspective to all the characters.  I love change of point of view in books.  It's a great way to know characters and see more action between them all.  I really enjoyed the action in this book as well, it's not to much, but just enough to balance out all the other details of the story.   

All in all this book is fantastic.  I can't wait to read the next one in the series.  If you like YA Fantasy with action and great characters then this book and series is for you.  

 My Rating:

So pretty much after reading the review above you know that I'm giving this book a...

Categories:  





0 comments: