October 18, 2013

When I Say Can't Stop, It Means AMAZEBALLS THIS IS AMAZING!!!


Title: Slave
Author: Sherri Hayes
Publisher: TWCS
Format: Paperback
Pages: 276 pages
ISBN #: 1612130488
Stephan has lived the lifestyle of a Dominant for five years. After several rebellious teenage years, it gave him the stability and control he had been seeking after his parent’s death. As president of a not-for-profit foundation, he knows what his future holds and what he wants out of life. All that changes when a simple lunch with his college friend and Mentor, Darren, leads him to buying a slave. Thrust into a situation he never thought he’d be in, Stephan can’t walk away. He is compelled to help this girl in the only way he knows how. Brianna knows only one thing, she is a slave. She has nothing. She is nothing. Can Stephan help Brianna realize that she is much more than just a Slave?


My Thoughts

OH MY OH MY! I love this book and can't wait to read the rest, yes I'm geeking out over this one! So, let's talk about Slave by Sherri Hayes. Where do I even start?

As soon as I got my hands on this book I started reading it.  I was so intrigued at the summary when I read it that I couldn't wait to read more.   Once I started reading, I couldn't stop, I was so emersed into the story that the book just wouldn't come out of my hands. 

Author Sherri Hayes is one fantastic author,  so much so that the characters came to life with her words. Stephen tries to help Brianna, but can Stephan save Brianna or will she continue to spiral down a deep black hole? That was the question I asked myself the whole time while reading this book.  I was so scared and worried about her the whole time while reading, that's how connected you become reading this book.

I really enjoyed how there were both point of views in this book, it really helped to understand where both characters were coming from and what they were thinking.   

I can't wait to read the next book in this series and I'm so excited that I already have it and can start it very soon.  When a book has amazing well developed characters and a plot that draws you in, it's one that I usually love.  If you haven't read this book you defiantly should. You wont be able to move away from it till you finish every word. 



My Rating

I have to give this book a... 
 

 Categories:  






0 comments: