October 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: #1 Character Names






This meme was started by The Broke and the Bookish and it's to share your top ten.  They give a topic every week and you just answer it. 

This weeks Topic:

This week was all about character names -- top ten character names I LOVE or top ten most unusual character names! Feel free to come up with your own twist on the character names if this doesn't work exactly for you! 

 
 SO here we go my top 10 character names, I'm doing from any book I've ever read:


  1. Tobias - Divergent by Veronica Roth -  I love this name
  2. Katniss -  The Hunger Games -  This is a name I had never heard before, but it fits her.
  3. Renesmee from Breaking Dawn - You can't say that's not a different and unique name.
  4. Coraline from Coraline by Neil Gaiman - I had heard of a Caroline but never Coraline.
  5. Vane - Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger - I love this name, it is very different. 
  6. Ronan - The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater - So different, but it stuck with me. 
  7. Charley Davidson - Charley Davidson by
  8. Dimitri - The Vampire Academy - I love these books and this character
  9. Hadley - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - This is one of my favorite books of all times and I love the name Hadley.
  10. Newt - The Maze Runner by James Dashner - Fantastic book and character.  I love how most of the characters in that series had weird but great names. 

Wow, That was actually harder than I thought it would be.   Share your thoughts on my choices or share yours with me below in the comments.  Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: